Aluflexpack AG (AFP) with its affiliated companies, publicly listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange, is a leading player in the flexible packaging industry in its respective markets with state-of-the-art production facilities as well as highly recognized product, service & quality standards. Its main business activity is the production of premium flexible packaging solutions by processing aluminum foil, paper and flexible films. AFP provides services internationally, with an aim to further develop its leading role in the flexible packaging industry in Europe and also globally. More on: www.aluflexpack.com
Personal commitment and competence of employees are key factors for the success of Aluflexpack Group. We take care of continuous investment in training of employees and ensuring their development.
As we are growing , we are looking for a new set of competencies in our team. Involvement and support in all activities concerning corporate strategy and business development and market analysis.
- Preparation of monthly flash results for Group sites
- Review and challenge the forecast and budget assumptions with Group sites
- Implementation and administration of investment tool with local Site Controllers
- Implementation of Group gross margin logic
- Support and challenge local controlling in Croatia for industrial controlling topics (material consumption, stock checking, monthly result)
- Master degree in economics (specialization finance/controlling)
- Preferably 5 years of professional experience
- English C1, Croatian is a plus but not mandatory
- Industrial controlling (cost of production knowledge -costing), general knowledge of financial principles (P&L, Balance Sheet, Cash flow), IFRS is a plus
- Solid experience in at least one major ERP system (SAP, Microsft Dynamics, Oracle) with controlling and finance modules
- Driving licence
- Willingness to travel (up to 50% in the month but over the year between 20 and 40% of working time)
Please send your application with a motivation letter and resume in English via the application link until 05.12.2022.
Note: Admission to the further selection process will only be granted to candidates matching the required terms of the search and for which there is a reasonable chance of a future cooperation regarding the respective job offer. We would like to thank all other candidates for their interest and we invite them to follow-up on potential new job opportunities at Aluflexpack. All submissions will be stored in our internal database unless you disagree, which should be emphasized by you in your application submission.