FORTRADE is EXPANDING!
Do you want to be part of an international company with extensive career growth opportunities and serious professional development? Join one of Europe’s quickest growing organisations and discover your future.
Are you a career driven, pro-active individual and do you know how to create a ‘click’ with clients? Are you a starter on the job market or an experienced professional, looking for a continuous career development where you’re able to earn serious financial rewards combined with promotions into management positions? Are you a real entrepreneur who knows how to use his/her freedom and how to manage his/her time on the work floor? If your answers are ‘yes’, continue reading.
Fortrade Ltd. was established in 2011, and has grown rapidly to become a leading provider of online trading solutions for individual and institutional clients. Based in the UK, authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, we are innovators specialising in the development of trading platforms that are both technologically advanced and user friendly.
We offer our clients a wide range of trading instruments covering more than 150 currencies, as well as commodities, indexes and stock CFD’s.
Fortrade Ltd. is experiencing a serious and continuous business growth. To keep up with newest market developments, we’re looking for more talented:
Location: Belgrade (in our regional Client Support Center)
The Account Manager is an all round professional, responsible for potential clients which approach us to trade online on world stock exchanges. It’s not a ‘call center agent’ and he/she is not looking for potential clients. Our potential clients approach us via professional marketing channels with strong interest to trade with one specific - or more different instruments and we provide them qualitative guidance in order to help them to be successful traders.
Some of your main responsibilities:
- Daily phone call communication with our English speaking clients and providing them all round updates about latest developments on global financial markets
- Presenting products and services to existing/potential English speaking clients and assisting them in using those services properly
- Advanced technical support in using of sophisticated trading platforms
- Reporting to management and creating monthly/daily business plans
- Working in a state-of-the-art CRM database and other advanced software