The DEKRA Arbeit Group, with its more than 140 locations throughout Europe, is one of the most successful and innovative umbrella organizations in the area of personnel services. We are a highly professional and ambitious company driven by talented and dedicated people who are committed in delivering all our services.
On behalf of our Client Eurospin, we are searching for a highly motivated person for the position of:
Disposition Manager - Italian Speaking (m/f)
Eurospin is an Italian discount store chain specialized in sales of food products and everyday purchase. Its business network currently counts over 1150 stores in Italy and Slovenia and over 15.000 employees, with the aim of expanding to other countries in the region. What characterizes Eurospin is the fact that it is the only discount store chain in Europe to sell exclusively its own products. In fact, there are no classic brands in Eurospin stores that can be found in any other supermarkets, only products designed and carefully selected by the team of Eurospin experts through the network of selected partners.
Human resources are an indispensable element for the existence of the company. Eurospin fosters personal and professional growth by developing the potential and aspirations of its employees. They recognize that the dedication and professionalism of the resources are fundamental values and conditions for achieving the Group's objectives by developing the skills and competences of each collaborator. The company constantly engages in the development of its human resources by investing in training, so the energy and creativity of individuals finds full expression for the realization of their potential.
Eurospin believes it is time to show its value to the clients in Croatia as well. For the HQ office in Zagreb, we are searching for a motivated, devoted and reliable person to join their welcoming and forward-thinking team.
By holding this position, you will be responsible for assuring that the products are transferred from the manufacturers and suppliers right to the retail door. This vital role makes sure shops remain fully stocked and business running.
Your other responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Plan and implement the overall supply chain strategy
- Ensure sufficient supplies for shops by timely and adequate orders
- Determine key supply chain KPIs
- Suggest solutions for process improvements
- Identify process bottleneck and implement solutions in a timely manner
- Train and evaluate other team members
- Collaborate with Sales, Operations, and Customer Service teams
- Build and maintain good relationships with vendors
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in economics
- Previous working experience in similar positions in logistics and/or purchasing for at least 3 years preferably in food retail sector
- Proficiency with MS Office, particularly MS Excel
- At least B2 level of Italian
- Good knowledge of English will be a plus
- Developed problem-solving and analytical skills; independent in work and able to work under pressure
- Flexibility in defining priorities and the ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Great organisational skills
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Team player
- Willingness to relocate for the training period - 3 months
If you think you have the needed experience and expertise and would like to join Eurospin in a start-up phase of its operation in Croatia, then we are ready to meet you. Please send us your resume in English or Italian via APPLICATION LINK. All applications will be processed with highest confidentiality guaranteed.
DEKRA zapošljavanje d.o.o.
Horvatova 82/6, 10000 Zagreb
Note: only short-listed candidates will be contacted, other applications will be saved in DEKRA database.