Pernod Ricard is a co-leader in the Wines & Spirits sector worldwide and has established itself as a number one in the Premium segment focusing on sustainable growth through a large portfolio of international brands like Jameson, Ballantine’s, Chivas Regal, The Glenlivet, Martell, Absolut, Beefeater, Havana Club and Malibu.
We operate globally in more than 85 affiliates and 100 production sites. Our strong commitment, our passion towards our brands and our enthusiasm about our work ensure continues success and consumer loyalty we are very proud of.
In order to strengthen our Croatian team we are looking for a
Sales Analyst for Croatia and Slovenia (m/f)
The Sales Analyst’s job entails conducting research and analysis activities to improve business processes and contribute to sales growth. The Sales Analyst analyses sales performance in light of sales goals and identifies improvement areas. The role involves measuring and monitoring sales force results vs. quantitative and qualitative standards, along with promotional evaluation of own and competitors’ results in direct accounts. He/she is a key contributor to KA Managers in planning, evaluating and reviewing all activities in retail chains.
The Sales Analyst is reporting directly to the Business Development Director of Pernod Ricard Croatia and functionally to the Business Development Director of Pernod Ricard Slovenia.
KEY Tasks / Responsibilities
- Gathers sales data through various sources and organizes it.
- Analyses, evaluates & reports data to increase general sales productivity, to determine profitability as well as to create a baseline for operational changes and actions.
- Interprets result sheets and documents and reports
- Analyses the overall sales activity as well as individual performances for obtaining comparative study results.
- Operates simple as well as complex statistical tools on the data and maintains the results.
- Prepares graphs charts and other pictorial representations of the available sales data and searching for trends.
- Collects sales trends and records and evaluates performance calculated against pre-defined standards.
- Assists Sales Management in designing and analysing sales strategies by studying the analysis result of the previous sales activities.
- Assists Sales and Marketing team in evaluation of promotional efficiency and ROI
- Assists Management for forecasting the sales statistics and planning further strategies accordingly.
- Tracks the key performance indicators by channel, customer and brand
- Performs ad-hoc reporting as needed
- Prepares reports detailing a variety of conditions in the market to deliver to Sales management
- Running analysis based on DSS data and, upon upgrade of the programme, QlikView user
Expectations / Requirements
- VII. degree of economic or other appropriate study
- 1-2 years stretching experience in same/ similar position preferably in the FMCG
- Croatian language skills and excellent English knowledge skills
- Good understanding of the local business environment and dynamics
- Solid commercial/marketing/financial understanding (e.g.: budget / P&L / cash flow …)
- Strong analytical thinking and ability to transfer the knowledge to different functions
- Ability to perform complex analysis (such as regression, forecasting, cannibalization, probability & profitability modeling, etc.)
- Ability to build and maintain computer applications & programs that perform analysis
- Ability to capture, organize and document business & reporting requirements from multiple sources
- Ability to coordinate & manage simultaneous data analysis requested of varying size and scope
- Expert knowledge of different types of relational databases.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Project & PowerPoint)
- Used to interpreting data and driving value adding insights
- Strong communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Clean driving license
COMPETENCE AND CAPABILITY:
- Accuracy and precision, analytical skills, planning capability, proactivity, communicational skills, care for personal orderliness, capability of solving problems, openness towards different cultures, relationship building, business acumen, pricing understanding, strong initiative, entrepreneurial spirit, Pro-active and result driven attitude
- For professional, timely and accurate implementation of designated tasks
- Material and management – low level of responsibility
- Implementing – great level of responsibility
- the majority of the working time is in the Zagreb office and according to needs in Ljubljana office
Estimated number of nights which need to be spend on business trips (10)
Estimated number of working days in the year when it is necessary to work after the completion of the normal working hours (70)
Probation period: 6 months
If you would like to build powerful & exciting brands and share the success of Pernod Ricard, please send your application in English via APPLICATION LINK.
The deadline of the application is 24th February 2020.