Zagreb, FULL TIME
At Infobip we dream big. Last year, over half of the world’s population interacted with businesses through the Infobip platform. It didn’t happen by chance: through 60+ offices on 6 continents, we are truly committed to helping our 200 000 enterprise clients reach and engage mobile users. And we are just starting. Join us in driving the continuous success of Infobip by creating products that our customers love.
WHY IS THIS ROLE IMPORTANT AT INFOBIP?
Thirteen years ago, when Infobip started its growth, it was clear that main roles and responsibilities of our Finance department were important for the smooth operation of the business. Since then, the department contributed greatly to the Management and all other line managers in strategic decision-making, such as which markets or projects to pursue. As a Consolidation and Reporting Senior Specialist you will play an important role in supporting Tax and Accounting Managers and Management in making those strategic company decisions for the future.
Consolidation and Reporting Senior Specialist is individual HQ role inside Finance department, who reports to Department’s Manager/ Team leader. The person in this role is responsible to organize finance function for consolidation reporting with an aim to deliver business results reflected in increased organizational efficiency and effective support of the organization in those finance related matters worldwide. These results should be achieved through establishment of consolidation reporting procedures and processes that will keep all Infobip business activities inside global and local finance frameworks.
What to expect:
- Preparing daily analyses and reports that identify what’s happening within your area of responsibility
- Maintaining detailed and accurate data records and files
- Monitoring and collecting all financial information required to prepare and/or check financial statements globally
- Helping in and preparing consolidation packages for the Group
- Coordination / cooperation with accountants, auditors, tax advisors
- Discussing different financial matters with colleagues within Finance Dept as well as cross-departmental
- Ad hoc inquiries and analysis of different types
- You effectively support company and its stakeholders in all consolidation reporting related matters
- You effectively consult on consolidation reporting related matters such as audits and similar (accuracy of data, management reporting and analysis, timely update and revisions, process/documentation accuracy and timely delivery)
- You possess an educational background in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or equivalent
- You have over 4 years of experience in consolidation, controlling and/ or audits
- You are proficient in MS Office, especially in Excel (Advanced level)
- You are fluent in English (both written and spoken)
- You have full proficiency and increased knowledge base on consolidation, finance reporting and accounting
- You describe yourself as a detail-oriented person and you are not afraid to dig deeper and use your analytical approach to solve any financial issues that may occur
Additional Information:Learn as you grow – Starting from an onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external educations, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
Opportunity Knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
Never a dull moment – We work with powerful companies with great impact, which pushes us to work on the highest possible level. Work on uncharted challenges and push boundaries on a daily basis.
Great environment – Wonderful team spirit, creativity and persistence are the drivers of our company.
Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, health and pension benefits, travel allowances, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team buildings and other organized activities, kitchen stocked with the usual suspects… Talk about a balanced lifestyle!