Poslodavac može zatvoriti oglas i prije isteka roka za prijavu, ukoliko primi zadovoljavajući broj prijava ili među pristiglim prijavama pronađe odgovarajućeg kandidata za objavljenu poziciju.
Project Title: Education of IPARD investors (SME sector) and Preparation, monitoring and Analysis of Project Proposals and Feasibility Studies for IPARD Fund in Dalmatia
Duty station: Split, Croatia
Duration: For a period of 8 months (March 2012. – November 2012.) and with total maximum workload of up to 85 working days
Scope of work:
The selected consultant will familiarize him/herself with the operations, business plans, visions, missions and objectives of the potential IPARD beneficiaries in agricultural sector in Dalmatia.
The expert will:
1. Monitor the calls for project proposals, tender documentation etc. with the aim of acquiring new informations on IPARD programm for potential beneficiaries in agricultural sector in Dalmatia,
2. As a member of the interdisciplinary team he/she will analyze the business opportunities by conducting commercial, technical and financial reviews through: (a) assessing the value of present agricultural productions to make recommendations for new projects, and (b) proposing and presenting to the potential IPARD beneficiaries business opportunities financed by IPARD fund,
3. For selected projects, he/she will work with allocated staff on the preparation of tender documents or project proposals in his capacity as a team member.
4. Participate in developing business development process and procedures to facilitate the preparation of suitable tender documentation.
The consultant should have:
- At least University degree in the field of economic, law or political science,
- At least 5 years of professional experience in the field of EU funds, regional and rural development,
- Good understanding of green business concept and familiarity with COST project area
- At least 3 projects financed by SAPARD/IPARD fund - prepared and implemented in Croatia,
- At least 5 years of professional experience in providing education and training for potential beneficiaries in the field of SAPARD/IPARD funds, (delivering quality seminars, lectures and workshops),
- Understanding of Croatian custom, trade and tax low,
- Good understanding of the institutional and legal context of agricultural sector in Croatia and EU (IPARD Agreement between Croatia and EU);
- Excellent writing, presentation and reporting skills,
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken.
Terms of Reference for the post can be found at www.undp.hr.
Prospective candidates should submit their applications with detailed CV in English via link: http://jobs.undp.org/cj_view_job.cfm?cur_job_id=28111 at their earliest convenience but no later than Tuesday, 28 February 2012.