Leaf Finance Manager (m/f)
Place of work: Virovitica
Leaf Finance Manager (m/f)
Place of work: ViroviticaTo provide timely proactive financial evaluation, information and advice that enables Leaf management to develop and execute effective plans and take informed decisions. To help build strong financial and commercial awareness within the whole Leaf function including an effective internal control environment.
- Provide Leaf management with financial information and Key Performance Indicators on Leaf plans and activities, to facilitate effective decision-making and improve efficiency and effectiveness of spend. The jobholder proactively participates in the Leaf decision making process bringing financial/business focus to Leaf activities as well as a Leaf function focus to Financial issues.
- Increase the level of financial/commercial awareness within the Leaf function and to raise the level of objectivity behind operations decisions.
- Coordinate the preparations of the Leaf budget/plan and to provide accurate and timely information to help Leaf management monitor ongoing performance.
- Play a leading role in the development and implementation of practical procedures that ensures a high level of internal control both within the department and where appropriate within external parties working on our behalf e.g. suppliers.
- Manage and develop Leaf Finance team to ensure delivery of financials, planning & reporting, controls and key projects & builds commercial awareness & insights in the Leaf team.
- Play a leading role in the implementation of an effective system for management and control of Leaf projects.
- To proactively contribute to the Leaf strategic decision process at local level.
- Identify & drive simplifications in Leaf Finance processes & systems, to implement Region and Global solutions at local level.
- Responsibility for CAPEX planning and monitoring in Leaf.
- Delivery of input for monthly results and planning figures, including analysis of the variances.
- Coordinate and lead process of planning cost per SKU and total cost in stock, lead the sales price formation process and sales scenario, measuring impacts on future results.
- Coordinate financial and credit management between integrated farmers and Leaf avoiding risks to Company, ensure the formalization and documents of farmers contracting and accuracy of inventories.
- Coordinate planning and control of farmers production cost and P&L/WC of Agricultural Supplies.
- Where applicable, maintaining good relationship with Local and Tax Authorities. Control of financial information going out of the Company.
- Ensure that all members of the team have development plans, biannual objectives and regular performance discussions.
- Evaluate the professional performances of the subordinated employees using the assessment criteria in Perform system.
- Elaborate role profile for subordinates and approve time keeper and overtime.
- Degree educated with professional qualification (CA/ACCA/CIMA/CPA/MBA)
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a global FMCG or similar dynamic operating environment
- Experience dealing with external stakeholders
- Thorough understanding and knowledge of relevant finance tools and systems, i.e. SAP/HFM/BI/BCP
- Broad experience in large global organization with depth knowledge in specific FMCG process areas
- Strong influencing, leadership and interpersonal skills
- Experience in strategic analysis & planning and execution, performance metrics, project evaluation and commercial acumen
- Ability to simplify complex situations and synthesize, communicate and present complex information
- Insightful, comfortable with ambiguity and uncertainty, pro-active, collaborative and consultative
- Advanced English knowledge
British American Tobacco is all about freedom of choice — whether it’s our people or our products. We started trading tobacco over a hundred years ago. Today, we operate in 180 countries and have more than 200 brands in our portfolio.
Send your application and CV in English via application link till 26.11.2017.