Our client, a successful international production company, is well known for its individual approach to every client and providing top quality products while respecting strict deadlines. Their products are a crucial part of an international production cycle for various clients who demand high precision, exceptional quality as well as innovative production and environmental responsibility.
For their Croatian factory we are looking for a reliable, resourceful and highly professional person for the long term position of:
Chief Accountant and Controller (m/f) - Varaždin
- Bookkeeping, maintaining the SAP accounting system, invoicing, recording orders;
- accurate and timely reporting in SAP on monthly, quarterly and yearly basis in accordance with state and company regulations;
- maintain monthly closing tasks and deadlines, prepare regular balance sheet reconciliations and confirmation of balances with customers and vendors; manage statutory audit process;
- management of VAT and tax returns and liaison with tax advisors;
- coordinating activities with external authorities such as auditors, tax advisors, banks, insurance companies and various state authorities;
- responsible for the monthly forecasting process and preparing annual budget;
- cash management, ensuring adequate funding and exchange management;
- analyzing monthly figures, reporting and helping the management in decision making;
- variance analysis - comparing actual budget and investigating variances as well as ad hoc analysis;
- supervising and managing a smaller team in daily operations;
- budget variance analysis as well as understanding of manufacturing coasts, margins and WIP;
- close cooperation with managing director and regional CFO.
- University/Bachelor’s Degree and/or professional accounting certificate in Finance or Business Administration with at least 3 years of proven work experience on a similar position;
- thorough knowledge of accounting procedures and principles (booking, reporting, tax, final reports);
- extensive knowledge of Croatian Financial Reporting Standards;
- knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards is an advantage;
- knowledge of MS Office especially Excel is mandatory;
- excellent knowledge of working in SAP; alternatively working experience with other global ERP solutions;
- experience of working in an international production company;
- fluency in English or German is mandatory, while knowledge of both languages is an advantage;
- willing to perform operational tasks (daily bookings and similar);
- ability to work under pressure, to make concise decisions, meet tight deadlines and high standards accurate, reliable, diligent, independent and flexible.
We offer you a long-term perspective with a competitive compensation package in an international renowned company.
We invite all interested candidates who meet the above requirements and who are able to produce results in a demanding environment to send their application and CV in English or German latest by Monday, 22th of January 2018.
All applications will be held in highest confidentiality.