Breakfast Team Leader (m/f)
- Foremost Hospitality HIEX GmbH
- Web: https://www.fmhos.de/de/im-bau/
Foremost Hospitality was founded in 2002 with the purpose of developing and operating international branded business and leisure hotels. Currently the Foremost Group operates 21 hotels in Germany.
The Foremost Group is a preferred partner to IHG and Hilton and supports the Brands: Holiday Inn, Holiday Inn Express, Hilton Garden Inn & Hampton by Hilton.
The Holiday Inn hotel is located in the community of Hallbergmoos not far from Munich Airport. With the integration of the 200-year-old, historic manor house, the Holiday Inn Munich Airport will have 165 rooms, seven conference rooms, a restaurant with two spacious terraces and a fitness room. In addition, the facility has eight staff rooms on two floors. The train to Munich City can be reached by bus in just 11 minutes.
Opis poslaAre you a passionate host with a positive charisma and hands-on mentality? We are looking for people who will join our new hotel project at Munich Airport - the Holiday Inn Munich Airport.
Breakfast Team Leader (m/f)
- Self-responsible management of the morning shift and your team
- Ensuring and implementing a professional and guest-oriented service
- Setting up, refilling and dismantling the breakfast buffet
- Cleaning work in the kitchen area
- Ensuring the hygiene standards
- Keeping an overview of the warehouse
- Keeping the service quality at a high level
- Shift planning in consultation with the restaurant management
- Contact for guests and employees
- Sound professional experience in the hospitality industry or comparable position
- Good English skills and willingness to learn German
- A friendly and cordial way of interacting with guests
- Very high service attitude towards our demanding guests
- Motivation and flexibility
- Independent and self-reliant work
- High degree of reliability, discretion and loyalty
- Charming and friendly appearance, as well as a cultivated appearance
If you want to take on this exciting and challenging task, we look forward to receiving your application with detailed references.
Please send us your complete application (cover letter, CV, references) in pdf format. Please note that other file formats cannot be processed. Your application may not be considered.
- Up to 30 vacation days according to company tenure
- Excellent development opportunities within the rapidly expanding Foremost Group
- Employee and Family & Friends offers within the Foremost Group and our franchise partner IHG
- Secure workplace in the environment of a diverse, dynamic company
- Responsible and versatile area of activity
- Participation in regular training courses
- Accommodation available in the hotel
We offer a position with the best prospects for the future that is suitable for talents with a hands-on mentality.
Na određeno vrijeme, Stalni radni odnos