At Jabil we strive to make ANYTHING POSSIBLE and EVERYTHING BETTER. With over 260,000 diverse, talented and dedicated employees across 100 locations in 30 countries, our vision is to be the most technologically advanced and trusted manufacturing solutions provider. We combine an unmatched breadth and depth of end-market experience, technical and design capabilities, manufacturing know-how, supply chain insights and global product management expertise to enable success for the world’s leading brands. We are driven by a common purpose to make a positive impact for each other, our communities, and the environment.
JABIL a successful global contract manufacturing company, is looking for a new team member in the position:
Business Systems Analyst (m/f/d)
Read the description below and send your application today!
Business Systems Analyst conducts business process analyses, needs assessments, and preliminary cost/benefit analyses in an effort to align information technology solutions with business initiatives.
- Conducting inquiries pertaining to the development of new information systems to meet current and projected business needs
- Writing functional specifications of user needs for application development, enhancements, and testing
- Analyzing user requirements, procedures, and problems to improve existing systems
- Preparing functional, systems and program specifications and project plans
- Conferring with organizational units involved to determine requirements
- Maintaining and developing documentation for responsible area
- Maintaining a thorough knowledge and in-depth field experience regarding emerging or job technologies required to fulfill the job
- Serving as escalation point for troubleshooting issues
- Ensuring 100% adherence to all IT and department policy, processes and procedures
- Assuring that procedures and work instructions are efficient and not redundant
- Offering new ideas and suggestions for improvement
Required skills, knowledge and experience:
- Bachelor's Degree is required
- Degree in Computer Science or Management Information Systems is preferred
- Strong communications and customer service skills
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization
- Experience in fast paced production environment advantageous
- Excellent knowledge of English (both verbal and written) is a must
- Other European language advantageous
If you are looking for a fast-paced multicultural environment, this is the job for you! Apply now with your updated CV in English on the application link.
Your application will be treated as confidential.