Senior Finance Director EMEA (m/f) - Zagreb
The ClientOur client is a global sports events company that is committed to promoting a balanced and energetic lifestyle, fostering personal growth, and acknowledging achievements. With a history spanning over 45 years, it has diversified its event offerings and established partnerships with sponsors and local communities on a global level.
For their team, we are searching for a Senior Finance Director EMEA based in Zagreb.
This role will manage all aspects of Financial Planning and Analysis, Reporting, Budgeting and Forecasting, Risk mitigation, etc.
- Financial planning and analysis – developing and overseeing the financial planning and analysis process for the EMEA region which includes creating budgets, forecasts, and financial models, analyzing financial data
- Financial reporting - preparing financial statements, management reports, and variance analysis
- Budgeting and cost control
- Assisting in any Mergers & Acquisitions in the region
- Identifying and managing financial risks, assessing market risks, credit risks, and operational risks, and implementing risk mitigation strategies and risk management policies.
- Providing financial insights and analysis to support decision-making, evaluating investment opportunities, and contributing to business growth strategies.
- Engaging with internal and external stakeholders in the EMEA region such as executives, department heads, auditors, and regulatory authorities, which includes effectively communicating financial information, addressing inquiries and concerns, and building strong relationships
- Outside of the CFO EMEA, being the number one “go-to person” for the EMEA Executive team on all financial planning and analysis matters
- Degree in Accounting and/or Finance.
- Minimum total work experience of 15 years
- Minimum 4-5 years of relevant experience in one of the big 4 auditing firms
- Experience in accounting, auditing, investment banking, and/or M&A projects
- Experience with accounting in a multinational & multicurrency corporation.
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills and be extremely diligent about working with international colleagues at all levels and ensuring that deadlines are always met.
- Must be hands-on, able to multi-task, and show a proper level of time management.
- Detail-oriented and works effectively under pressure while meeting applicable deadlines.
- Excellent skills in MS Office and Finance applications.
- Willingness to travel
- Fluency in written English, and knowledge of French, Spanish, or other European languages is an advantage.
- Experience in NAVISION accounting software and Power BI is an advantage
What’s in it for you?
- Prepare for the opportunity to work alongside a vibrant event company with ambitious aspirations.
- Become part of an international team that is responsible for orchestrating high-profile events worldwide.
- Benefit from flexible working hours and the potential to work remotely, subject to specific requirements.
- Receive a competitive salary and an annual bonus that is contingent upon individual and company achievements.
- Immerse yourself in an inclusive, contemporary, and inviting work environment that fosters a strong EMEA-wide culture.
- Unleash your creativity in your role and explore the chance to develop and implement your own ideas and concepts.
If you think you have the needed experience and expertise and would like to be part of our client’s success story, then we are ready to meet you. Please send us your resume together with a short motivation in English via APPLICATION LINK until Sunday, June 4th 2023. All applications will be processed with the highest confidentiality guaranteed.
Others search. We find.
SMART GROUP RECRUITMENT d.o.o. ima dozvolu za posredovanje pri zapošljavanju
Klasa: UP/I-102-02/09-04/11, ur.br.: 526-08-02-03/2-09-6
Na objavljeni natječaj mogu se prijaviti osobe oba spola.
SMART GROUP RECRUITMENT d.o.o.
Heinzelova ulica 70/4
T +385 1 2092 222
F +385 1 2092 220