Parts Europe is a wholesale distributor of spare parts and accessories, as well as gear and apparel for motorcycles, quads/ATV, personal watercraft and snowmobiles. We deliver to all of Europe, the Middle East and South Africa. Parts Europe is yet another milestone for US-based LeMans Corporation, which also owns well-known distributors Parts Unlimited and Parts Canada. Our renowned house brands include Thor, ICON, Moose and Drag Specialties.
For our European headquarter in Wasserliesch/Germany near the border of Luxembourg we are looking for a
Experienced purchaser (m/f)
For the enlargement and the maintenance of our steadily growing supplier network we are looking for staff members who are motivated to take on the following tasks:
- Negotiate on prices
- Extensive observation of the current market situation for a forward looking planning of the purchased quantities based on experiences and market developments
- Expedition of orders using the basic information of the ERP-Forecast-Systems
- Overall coordination of purchasing activities with its subject areas
- Processing provider reclamations
- Determination and maintenance of purchasing and provider data using the ERP System
- Commercial or technical training
- Several years of experience in the purchasing department of a distributor of technical accessories – desirably in the powersports sector Profound technical understanding and knowledge of motorcycle/car accessories and parts are essential
- Very good knowledge of Excel and other MS-Office programs as well as ERP-Systems
- Good commercial knowledge; consciousness of costs ans responsibilities
- Distinct communicational strength and good command of English in written and spoken
- Additional languages are very welcome
- You are motivated and work independently and well organized
- You are a good team player and a resilient and flexible person
- Very good negotiation skills and self-assertion
Independent and diversified work in a young and steadily growing company. A modern and innovative working environment and a good working atmosphere in a highly motivated team.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Please send your documents via APPLICATION LINK.