With great ambition to realise their potentials and opportunities, they seek new quality and reliable associates who will recognize the capabilities and quality of the brands and products in the portfolio and through effort, engagement and knowledge assist in reaching the set goals. They are looking for employees who own special sets of skills and know-how and have enough experience to handle the challenges, but also owns the enthusiasm for photography and understanding of the nature and purpose of the product they are offering.
If you want to become part of this successful story and seize the opportunity to work with the world's top products in photo industry and technology, sign up for a job ad:
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Develop, execute, and evaluate category specific strategies and business plans to deliver expected results (for each brand) :
- Competitive benchmarking
- Price and margin strategy based on competitive benchmarking
- Marketing and sales support plan based on marketing budget defined by the Board
- Analyzing the sales results regarding the level of specific brand, product, sales channel and customer in order to manage the best and the most productive ways of delivering expected results
- Preparing the necessary sales tools for the sales force, such as pricelists, promotions, brand and product presentations, availability plan, competitive benchmark, sales support budgets like listing fees, package discounts, special launch offers, demo discounts, etc.
- Analyzing data or insights and execute market research to determine industry and consumer trends
- Foster trust relationships with vendors to achieve better pricing and quality of services
- Make forecasts for product demand to ensure the sustainability of inventory
- Place appropriate orders to ensure product availability that meets consumer demands and is within the accepted stock rotation standard defined by the Board
- Analyzing the stock in terms of value and number of products in order to meet the customer needs and orders in any moment but without the risk of products reach the end of the life cycle because the change of the trends or new technologies
- Defining and recognizing the products on the end of the life cycle and unsuccessful products and creating exit strategies
- Collaborate with buyers and merchandisers to expand product categories
- Proactively suggest ideas to the merchandisers on how to manage the products in order to maximize sales results
- Determine the positioning of a product category to maximize visibility
- Creating and executing marketing strategies to determine competitive pricing and promotional activities of a product category
- Support customers by proactively responding to store inquiries/needs
Expected skills and qualifications:
- Proven experience as category manager or similar role
- Solid knowledge of category management, marketing and sales principles
- Understanding of data analysis and forecasting methods
- Excellent communication and people skills
- An analytical mindset with an ability of strategic planning and thinking
- Proactivity and positive thinking
- Prioritising, time management and organisational skills
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Experience with the industry of photography and/or express enthusiasm for photography
- Driving licence
- Proficient in MS Office
- Highly proficiency in English
- A pleasant and challenging work environment that rewards success
- Stable and stimulating benefits
- Opportunity for personal and professional development
- Work in a regional company that knows how to recognise and reward its loyal and quality employees with premium brands and products in photo industry
If you want to develop your professional career in an encouraging and professional working environment, please send a motivation letter and a resume by 21.01.2019. via this LINK.
We look forward to your applications!
AGNOSCO potencijali d.o.o. ishodilo je dozvolu za obavljanje djelatnosti u svezi sa zapošljavanjem Ministarstva rada i mirovinskog sustava, KLASA: 102-02/16-04/10, URBROJ: 524-04-02-01/2-16-2.