Our client, part of a global industrial company, turned from their early humble beginnings to a major, on innovations and high standards based, industry leader in the segment of commercial HVAC technical solutions and products. Their innovative solutions, well-known for reliability, high quality and efficiency, are crucial parts of commercial buildings as well as renowned landmarks worldwide.
For their soon to be established branch office in Zagreb we are searching for a professional and dedicated person for the position of:
HVAC Sales Support Engineer (m/f) - Zagreb
- Active involvement in the sales process trough creating proposals, ensuring effective sales transitions, coordinating shipping, billing and eventual complaint management;
- in cooperation with a Sales Engineer responsible for selection and offering equipment based on customer needs and technical possibilities;
- continuously and precisely managing all transactions from initiation trough closure into company’s CRM;
- coordination with internal and external partners to keep deadlines, reduce costs and raise productivity;
- reviewing, storing and continuously managing technical documentation;
- maintaining high level technical knowledge of the company’s products and their application;
- close cooperation with a local Sales Engineer and regional district leader.
- At least 3 years of relevant technical support experience in HVAC solutions with strong sense of customer relationship management;
- university degree or other higher education in mechanical engineering;
- fluent in English, with profound communication skills in both English and Croatian;
- active user of MS Office with emphasis on Excel; AutoCAD is an advantage;
- strong ability to understand and manage contracts while working independently under moderate supervision;
- strong dedication to ensuring high quality of the sales process based on company standards;
- willingness to work exclusively in the office.
We are offering:
- A long term perspective in one of the worldwide leading HVAC brands;
- attractive compensation package;
- global and multicultural working environment;
- detailed product training in one of the international factories in Europe.
Application deadline: July 25th, 2017.
We invite all interested candidates who meet the above requirements to send the application and resume in English. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.