For our subsidiary ALBIS Plastic Vertriebsgesellschaft m.b.H. we are currently looking for a full-time, home-office-based
ALBIS PLASTIC GmbH, with more than 1.400 employees worldwide, is one of the first addresses people turn to when it comes to just-in-time availability, application-specific compounding, and technical consulting in thermo-plastics. The plastics industry is constantly moving forward and exciting challenges are awaiting you at ALBIS.
- Regular contact with existing customers base to ensure continuation of regular business as well as identify potential opportunities for new business.
- Record customer & market related information such as visit reports and potential items (demand of customer covered by competitors/other suppliers) in CRM system.
- Project Management: identify new business opportunities with focus in high added value products. Create, monitor and close successfully new business opportunities in alignment with agreed Targets.
- Develop, implement and drive strategy for sales growth in line with company strategy, prospection and development of new Customers/Business/Markets in accordance with agreed targets.
- Regular analysis of sales performance, suggest action plan against negative deviation in margin and volume.
- Provide technical support and advice to customers in the areas of material proposals.
- Technically understand and promote the complete ALBIS product portfolio.
- Actively support the introduction of new products at customers.
- Completed commercial or technical vocational training; preferably additional business administration or technical degree.
- Practical knowledge of the entire value chain of the plastics processing and plastics manufacturing industry and application development.
- Several years of successful field sales activities, ideally in an international environment.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Highly self-motivated with the ability to perform with minimum supervision.
- Excellent organisational and planning skills.
- Very good English language skills (written and spoken). Additional language skills would be desirable.
We offer a professional challenge in a future-oriented, internationally operating company, a lot of freedom in the implementation of the work requirements and advanced employment conditions.
If you are interested in implementing our company‘s goals with assertiveness, persuasiveness and innovative ideas and you would like to be part of a top team, we look forward to hearing from you. Please send your application in English in using the "apply-now-button".