Pernod Ricard is a co-leader in the Wines & Spirits sector worldwide and has established itself as a number one in the Premium segment focusing on sustainable growth through a large portfolio of international brands like Jameson, Ballantine’s, Chivas Regal, The Glenlivet, Martell, Absolut, Beefeater, Havana Club and Malibu.
We operate globally in more than 85 affiliates and 100 production sites. Our strong commitment, our passion towards our brands and our enthusiasm about our work ensure continues success and consumer loyalty we are very proud of.
In order to strengthen our Croatian team we are looking for a
Customer Service Assistant (m/f)
Tražimo Customer Service Assistant na NEODREĐENO VRIJEME
To be responsible within the administration department of the Company for Customer Service Administration for Domestic sector. Responsible for receipt and processing of all orders as well as dispatching organization. To work with and be capable of replacing the role of other Administration and Customer Service employees.
KEY Tasks / Responsibilities
- Ensure that all the company's customer orders are received, processed and distributed in a professional manner and without delay.
- Ensure complete accuracy from receipt to invoice of orders, and dispatches as necessary.
- Ensure that Customer queries are dealt promptly and satisfactory.
- Provide input on policy and strategic matters to the Supply Chain Manager.
- Provide the needs of the Customer Service Department, as required.
- Adjustment of stock figures by controlling dispatch notes on monthly bases.
- Ensure that Customer complaint records are solved in full on monthly bases.
- Check with Sales Organisation monthly sales forecast vs actual sales and provide info to Supply Chain Manager.
- Provide required logistic info on SKU level to Key Accounts.
- Provide necessary documentation for import of POS materials
- Keep the record (and producing invoices) for all samples taken by MKTG, sales, office display, etc.
Daily routine tasks:
- To take all orders and ensure are processed and distributed in a professional manner
- and without delay;
- To check buying prices, EAN codes and price actions by customers;
- Invoicing: Domestic
- Ensure all delivery notes are confirmed by customers and invoices are dispatched on time. Amend the invoice/debit/credit note if an invoice is incorrect.
- To follow deliveries/orders in full & on time.
Expectations / Requirements
- High school
- Customer Service Admin. experience preferably in a FMCG environment
- Knowledge of working in Navision (ERP) software can be an advantage
- Croatian language skills and solid English language
- Good understanding of the local business environment and dynamics
- Working knowledge of Customs legislation and procedures
- Customer focus
- Priority Setting
- Making Things Happen
- Details conscious
- Interpersonal skills
- Learning Agility
- Working knowledge of IT - Excel, Word
- Driving licence
If you would like to build powerful & exciting brands and share the success of Pernod Ricard, please send your application in English via APPLICATION LINK.
The deadline of the application is 13th May 2021.