The DEKRA Arbeit Group, with its more than 140 locations throughout Europe, is one of the most successful and innovative umbrella organizations in the area of personnel services. We are a highly professional and ambitious company driven by talented and dedicated people who are committed in delivering all our services.
On behalf of our Client Eurospin, we are searching for a highly motivated person for the position of:
Deputy Store Manager (m/f)
Eurospin is an Italian discount store chain specialized in sales of food products and everyday purchase. Its business network currently counts over 1150 stores in Italy and Slovenia and over 15.000 employees, with the aim of expanding to other countries in the region. What characterizes Eurospin is the fact that it is the only discount store chain in Europe to sell exclusively its own products. In fact, there are no classic brands in Eurospin stores that can be found in any other supermarkets, only products designed and carefully selected by the team of Eurospin experts through the network of selected partners.
Human resources are an indispensable element for the existence of the company. Eurospin fosters personal and professional growth by developing the potential and aspirations of its employees. They recognize that the dedication and professionalism of the resources are fundamental values and conditions for achieving the Group's objectives by developing the skills and competences of each collaborator. The company constantly engages in the development of its human resources by investing in training, so the energy and creativity of individuals finds full expression for the realization of their potential.
Eurospin believes it is time to show their value to the clients in Croatia as well. For the new store in Zagreb, we are searching for a motivated, devoted and reliable person to join their welcoming and forward-thinking team.
By holding this position, you will be responsible to support the Store Manager in the daily operations of a retail store or substitute him while absent by supervision of retail outlets, including sales, staff, stock and resources management as well as quality of customer service in order to achieve commercial results.
Your other responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Make sure that all store policies, procedures, and controls are followed
- Coordinate daily customer service operations (e.g. sales processes, orders and payments)
- Maintain high standards for store appearance and displays
- Ensure product quality and availability
- Ensure that health, safety, and security rules are followed
- Coordinate and oversee the planning, organizing, and delegating of work among staff
- Supervise and motivate staff to perform their best
- Coach and support new and existing Sales staff
- Deal with all issues that arise from staff or customers (complaints, grievances, etc.)
- Maintain high levels of customers satisfaction through excellent service
- Work closely with the store manager to lead staff
- Preferably bachelor’s or master’s degree in economics
- Preferably previous working experience in similar positions in food retail sector
- Proficiency with MS Office, particularly MS Excel
- Good knowledge of English
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Great organisational skills
If you are interested and you are open to new professional challenges, we would be delighted to receive your resume/CV in English via application link.
DEKRA zapošljavanje d.o.o.
Horvatova 82/6, 10000 Zagreb
Note: only short-listed candidates will be contacted, other applications will be saved in DEKRA database.