Store Manager (m/f)
Eurospin is an Italian discount store chain specialized in sales of food products and everyday purchase. Our business network currently counts over 1150 stores in Italy and Slovenia and over 15.000 employees, with the aim of expanding to other countries in the region. What characterizes Eurospin is the fact that it is the only discount store chain in Europe to sell exclusively its own products. In fact, there are no classic brands in Eurospin stores that can be found in any other supermarkets, only products designed and carefully selected by the team of Eurospin experts through the network of selected partners.
Human resources are an indispensable element for the existence of the company. Eurospin fosters personal and professional growth by developing the potential and aspirations of its employees. We recognize that the dedication and professionalism of the resources are fundamental values and conditions for achieving the Group's objectives by developing the skills and competences of each collaborator. The company constantly engages in the development of its human resources by investing in training, so the energy and creativity of individuals finds full expression for the realization of their potential.
We believe it is time to show our value to the clients in Croatia as well. For our store in ……, we are searching for a motivated, devoted and reliable person to join our welcoming and forward-thinking team.
The PositionBy holding this position, you will be responsible for every aspect of the day-to-day supervision of retail outlets, including sales, staff, stock and resources management as well as quality of customer service in order to achieve commercial results.
Your other responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Complete store operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees
- Secure merchandise by implementing security systems and measures
- Maintain the stability and reputation of the store by complying with legal requirements
- Meet sales and profitability goals by training, motivating, mentoring and providing feedback to sales staff
- Manage existing employee schedules and make any needed changes
- Evaluate employee performance and identify hiring and training needs
- Ensure high levels of customers satisfaction through excellent service
- Complete store administration and ensure compliance with policies and procedures
- Maintain outstanding store conditions and visual merchandising standards in order to promote the brand in the eyes of the customers
- Propose innovative ideas to increase market share
- Deal with all issues that arise from staff or customers (complaints, grievances, etc.)
- Ensure compliance with health and safety legislation
- Take care of stock control and pricing policies
- Arrange promotional displays and materials
- Preferably bachelor’s or master’s degree in economics
- Previous working experience in similar positions for at least 2 years preferably in food retail sector
- Proficiency with MS Office, particularly MS Excel
- Good knowledge of English and/or Italian
What do we offer?
- positive and dynamic environment
- stable job position
- the possibility of promotion and additional income depending on effort and ambition
- attractive and regular income
- covered food and transportation expenses
- extra paid overtime and night work, Sundays and public holidays
- bonuses for seasonal work
- professional training and training for taking over work tasks
- work in shifts
- possibility of permanent employment
f you think you have the needed experience and expertise and would like to join Eurospin in a start-up phase of its operation in Croatia, then we are ready to meet you. Please send us your resume via APPLICATION LINK. All applications will be processed with highest confidentiality guaranteed.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.