Poslodavac može zatvoriti oglas i prije isteka roka za prijavu, ukoliko primi zadovoljavajući broj prijava ili među pristiglim prijavama pronađe odgovarajućeg kandidata za objavljenu poziciju.
KENTBANK has a vacancy for the following position:
Money Laundering Prevention Officer (m/f)
We are looking for a serious and reliable hardworking person which will ensure and implement money laundering prevention activities.
- Defining and implementing necessary money laundering prevention measures
- Gathering and processing data related to the suspicious transactions
- Producing internal policies and procedures related to money laundering prevention
- Compliance control of internal policies and procedures, as well as other documentation (related to AML) with the legal requirements
- Cooperation with the Office for Money Laundering Prevention
- Regular reporting to the Office for Money Laundering Prevention
- University degree in Economics or Law
- Good knowledge of English (spoken and written)
- PC knowledge (Word, Excel)
- SQL knowledge
- Minimum 2 years of Banking experience on similar jobs
- Analytical, decision maker